We give you fabulous extended exposure!
- Your ad remains from now until the end of summer 2012
- Your ad does not rotate with other ads
- Your ad remains on all the web pages (not just one page) of our website(s)
- You can place video ads of your company
- You can have color graphic ads with a link to your designated website
- Banner ads are also available.
- Most program brochures are given out only at the event
- Our program brochure is distributed beginning in May2012
We invite you to join us in 2012 for The Best of Mt Shasta Conference & Festival
When you are ready to submit your BEST Sponsor Ad Form, contact us first to confirm all the details
EMAIL US or phone 530.918.8511
* Information can change on the Sponsor Ad Package
The First Annual Best of Mt Shasta Conference & Festival was held at the Mount Shasta Resort in the summer of 2010.
As one of the attendees stated:
“At the conference I felt like I entered a new world,
full of love, calm, peace and beauty.”
This is a big compliment to all the Mt Shasta Presenters, Vendors, Musicians and Sponsors who participated in these events. These conferences are intended to connect people from around the world with our community in Mount Shasta and this was accomplished, more than we anticipated. Everyone should be proud that we are succeeding is conveying what we offer, as a community and as a destination.
The BEST Conference & Festival continues each summer. We were successful in having over 87 thousand page views on our BEST Website for the first conference in 2010. We continue to expand our internet presence for our websites along with extensive press releases and other marketing possibilities.
These are the first sponsors who came forward last year when we were a startup without a track record. They played a major role in creating The Best of Mt Shasta. They will be recognized for all time on our main website and in future marketing pieces. We give big thanks for taking a chance with us!
Berryvale, Soul Connections, Mount Shasta Resort, The Crystal Room (Beverly Ann Wilson), The Gallery in Mt Shasta (Lesa Michel), Mount Shasta Integrative Medicine (Dr. Shanhong Lu), Amazon Herb Shop (Joy Taylor), The Sanctuary At Mt Shasta (Ray Nobriga), Directions (Jane Prestegard),Instant Healing (Barbara J. Semple), Pages (Wende Knight ) and the Hayehwatha Institute (Founder of The Best of Mt Shasta).